2020 Monday Night Ladies League
When: Every Monday evening beginning April 6th
Time: 5:30 pm Modified Shotgun Start
9-hole league. League scores only will be used to determine the league handicap. The format will change every Monday. Players will accumulate points based on the finish of the team they are on each week. Blind draws will always be used to establish weekly teams. Weekly points will be earned in the following manner:
• 1st place team member 3 points
• 2nd place team member 2 points
• 3rd place team member 1 point
• Weekly participation 1 point
• 1st Monday of the month – one best ball net, one best ball gross
• 2nd Monday of the month – two best balls net
• 3rd Monday of the month – Stableford scoring, two best balls gross
• 4th Monday of the month – surprise format
• Team size will be determined by the total number of players that week
The max handicap allowed will be a 28. The max individual hole score allowed will be a triple bogey.
$60 one-time league entry fee (public and members)
This will include weekly prizes for ‘The Game of the Week’ as well as gift cards paid out for the top four year end finishers. 100% of the entry fees collected will be paid out for prizes.
$27 for the public
$0 for 2020 Falcon Lakes Members
This will include 9-hole green fee with cart and range balls before golf.
In addition, there will be an optional cash game each week for $2 per player. $1 will go for gross skins and $1 will go for net skins (all players).
Tees: Red Tees (5,167 yds)
PGA Head Golf Pro Mike Langstraat or PGA Assistant Golf Pro Colby Yates will be available for a group clinic on the driving range the first Monday of each month from 5:00 to 5:45 pm.
To register, please click on the registration button on this page.
For questions, please email PGA Head Golf Professional Mike Langstraat at email@example.com.
The Falcon’s Nest Bar and Grill will offer weekly food and drink specials. Come out and enjoy the company of other ladies who share your love of the game of golf in a fun and relaxing atmosphere!